You may now join the TS Eliot Society (UK) for the 2016/17 year.
Membership of the TS Eliot Society (UK) is open to all, and offers enthusiasts, academics and scholars a number of benefits:
• Member events, offers and competitions
• Special member discounts on books and event tickets
• Advance news and booking privileges for the annual TS Eliot Festival
• Booking privileges for the annual TS Eliot Lecture
• A monthly e-mail Update on news, events, and resources added to the website
• Our quarterly newsletter, Exchanges, raising ideas and issues about Eliot
• Free copy of our annual Journal (£5 for non-members), an academic, peer-reviewed publication
• Access to the Members Area of our website, with advance news of events, shared material and requests for involvement and assistance on academic projects and public events relating to Eliot
Membership of the Society runs annually, to 1st September each year, and costs just £18
Student Membership costs just £6; if you are a full-time student in the current academic year, enter the coupon code STU2016/7 for discounted membership.
You can take out membership until September 2017 now, using your debit card, credit card or PayPal account, through our PayPal checkout:
We recommend payment by the above method. Alternatively, you can pay your subscription (or set up an annual standing order) by direct transfer to the Society’s bank account:
T S Eliot Society
Sort Code: 77-05-02
Account No: 24675060
If you pay by this method, it is very important that you append your name to the payment, and that you e-mail the Secretary, Kathyradley@hotmail.com, to tell her that you are subscribing, and providing her with your contact details.
(If you have to pay by cheque, please download, print and return a membership form with a cheque for £18 payable to ‘TS Eliot Society’, to Kathy Radley (Secretary), 73A Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 2AW)